‘Real Housewives’ stars, Teresa and Joe Guidice, indicted on more charges
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Two stars of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” are now facing additional fraud charges.
RELATED: Pop culture housewives
Giuseppe “Joe” Guidice and Teresa Guidice were indicted Monday on one count of bank fraud and one count of loan application fraud.
Authorities allege Teresa Guidice lied about having a job and a $15,000 monthly salary on a loan application.
The couple was indicted in July on 39 counts, including bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. Giuseppe Guidice was also charged with failing to file tax returns from 2004 to 2008.
The north Jersey residents are known for their lavish lifestyle on the reality show. They have four daughters.
The couple will be arraigned on the new charges Nov. 20.
RELATED: ‘Housewives’ hot spots
- Roman HolidayJennifer Lopez and Casper Smart show off pictures and video of their recent vacation in Rome on today’s Celebs Gone Social.
- Tightest DressesCheck out some of Kim Kardashian’s tightest outfits.
- Fashion OffendersLena Dunham, Nicole Scherzinger, and Miley Cyrus all get an F on this week’s Fashion Offenders
- Fountain of YouthUsher shows off his impossibly young face and chiseled shirtless body on today’s Celebs Gone Social.
- Fashion OffendersRosie Huntington-Whiteley, Anna Faris, and Holly Madison all get an F on this week’s Fashion Offenders
- Wild ChildReese Witherspoon shows off her “Wild” side on today’s Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.